la communaute de midgard-alliance-koc :: Vlc Blu-ray Player Download 2014

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  

Vlc Blu-ray Player Download 2014

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la communaute de midgard-alliance-koc Index du Forum -> alliance -> Vos plus belles prises
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
markarme
Paysan

Masculin
Point(s): 239
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vlc Blu-ray Player Download 2014 Répondre en citant

Vlc Blu-ray Player Download 2014 > urlin.us/4q0tf

Vlc Blu-ray Player Download 2014, download double flash player free

a326485f67
If,you,have,a,64,bit,version,of,Windows,and,VLC,is,installed,in,C:Program,Files,(x86)VideoLANVLC,then,you,need,to,use,the,32bit,version,of,libaacs.dllAfter,I,started,using,the,correct,libaacs.dll,VLC,played,my,Blu-Rays,just,fine.,But,,maybe,,I,,will,,try,,32,,bit,,again,,as,,the,,pros,,say,,it,,is,,better.Two,,things,,which,,are,,not,,mentioned,,in,,this,,thread:1),,Enable,,GPU,,in,,the,,codec,,page,,of,,the,,tools->preferences,,menu.2),,To,,actual,,load,,blu-ray,,disk,,,menu,,open->disc,,and,,specify,,blu-ray,,in,,radio,,button.These,,were,,essential,,for,,me.Is,,that,,right?,,Top,,.,,Close,Update,Your,Review,Since,you've,already,submitted,a,review,for,this,product,,this,submission,will,be,added,as,an,update,to,your,original,review.,Note:,VLC,2.0,still,doesnt,have,menu,support,yet.,Get,Blu-ray,Ripper,for,Windows,7,.,If,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,play,,,back,,,Blu-ray,,,discs,,,,youre,,,better,,,off,,,using,,,software,,,that,,,came,,,with,,,your,,,computer,,,or,,,drive.,,,One-line,,,summary:,,,(10,,,characters,,,minimum)Count:,,,0,,,of,,,55,,,characters,,,3.,,,I,,,thought,,,I,,,was,,,going,,,crazy.,,,

I,have,an,HP,S5160F,desktop,PC.,Dont,,let,,the,,names,,fool,,you,,,,both,,of,,these,,programs,,can,,also,,play,,Blu-ray,,movies.,,Locate,,Pause,,button,,and,,click,,it;,,4.,,Step,,2:,,Download,,the,,Blu-ray,,playback,,addon,,pack,,from:,,here,,,and,,install,,the,,Key,,file,,from,,addon,,pack,,,,KEYDB.cfg.,,apeFish,New,Cone,Posts:,5,Joined:,12,Nov,2011,01:44,Re:,Play,Blu-Ray,Disc,Movie,with,VLC,in,Windows,8,64-bit/32-,Quote,Postby,apeFish,,12,Dec,2012,23:02,Thanks,for,your,reply.,TCTopCat,New,Cone,Posts:,2,Joined:,15,Nov,2012,22:58,Re:,Play,Blu-Ray,Disc,Movie,with,VLC,in,Windows,8,64-bit/32-,Quote,Postby,TCTopCat,,15,Nov,2012,23:05,Hey,,following,the,pro-tip,I,got,the,furthest,I've,got,so,far,with,my,64-bit,machine,(in,that,it,doesn't,complain,about,missing,AACS,stuff),,but,now,VLC,crashes,when,I,try,running,a,BluRay,because,of,encountering,"an,error".,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Ad,,,Choice,,,Patents,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Mobile,,,User,,,Agreement,,,Download.com,,,Powered,,,by,,,CNET,,,download,,,Windows,,,Mac,,,Android,,,iOS,,,more,,,About,,,Download.com,,,Get,,,Download.com,,,Newsletters,,,Download,,,Help,,,Center,,,Advertise,,,on,,,Download.com,,,Add,,,Your,,,Software,,,cnet,,,Reviews,,,News,,,Video,,,How,,,To,,,Deals,,,follow,,,us,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Google+,,,YouTube,,,.,,,The,guide,from,UFUSoft,helps,me.,Reply,to,this,review,Was,this,review,helpful?,(2),,(0),,Report,this,post,Email,this,post,Permalink,to,this,post,Results,1–2,of,2,1,Please,Wait,Add,Your,Review,Login,or,create,an,account,to,post,a,review.,

eam player stats txt download freedownload adobe flash player for game facebookhow to download music onto mp3 player from itunesmedia music player classic downloadfree music i can download on my mp3 playerdownload kd music player for nokia x2-01 codes60v5 music player mobile9 downloaduc player download for s60 v5 listmusic player download for nokia s40download vlc media player for windows 8 filehippo malwarebytes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la communaute de midgard-alliance-koc Index du Forum -> alliance -> Vos plus belles prises Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation